We have an extensive depth of knowledge that we apply to find innovative solutions and achieve effective results.
The Firm’s partners have employed their extensive experience and technical expertise in the aviation industry to assist clients in regulatory and transactional matters and National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) investigations. They have handled a wide variety of complex litigation matters for airlines, manufacturers, and their insurers, including litigation arising from major aircraft accidents, class actions and commercial transactions. The Firm has also successfully leveraged its expertise and experience in the aviation and aerospace sectors to expand its practice areas beyond aviation-related matters.
CondonBusiness offers business law services that enhance the firm’s core practice areas.
Our business attorneys have decades of experience in the banking, energy, transportation, financial services and technology sectors which, like aviation, face complex corporate financing, litigation and risk management challenges on a daily basis.
- Florida Overhauls Civil Remedies and Insurer Bad Faith Claim Requirements
- Plaintiffs Abandon Appeal of Dismissal of Maryland Consumer Protection Statute-Based Putative Class Action Pursuant to ADA Preemption
- The Grieving Families Act Halted at Deadline
- Lead Insurers Now Allowed to Report Medicare Claims on Behalf of All Insurers on a Policy
- Second Circuit Confirms Montreal Convention Applies to Delayed Transportation of Human Remains