Complementing our litigation practice, the Firm’s Commercial Law and Finance practice group offers clients an experienced transactional team, knowledgeable in all aspects of aircraft purchase agreements, financing and leasing, fractional and charter arrangements, and general operational and regulatory matters.
Our 75 years of service to the aviation industry affords us a unique understanding of aviation related commercial transactions, ranging from equipment purchases, real estate, consumer contracts and compliance with government regulations unique to the industry.
Some of our representative transactions include:
- Representing air carriers in negotiations and securing benefits from OEMs in connection with aircraft purchase transactions
- Representing carriers and other entities in commercial lease negotiations at international airports throughout the United States
- Preparing necessary agreements and financing for aviation start-up ventures and conducting due diligence for aviation related mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiating fractional share and charter agreements
- Negotiating management agreements for airport facilities, business centers and hospitality related ventures
- Representing clients in all aspects of general operations, such as supplier and vendor arrangements, data and software licensing; marketing alliances and loyalty programs, travel agency arrangements, cargo handlings, food and beverage arrangements and other service agreements
- Ensuring transactional compliance with relevant U.S laws, such as the Patriot Act, U.S Export laws, and relevant FAA Regulations